IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THESE HOUSE RULES before you make a reservation.
Hancock Condominiums is a private residential condominium community, where we respect and know our neighbors. Thank you for being considerate regarding noise and upon entering and exiting the common areas.
• Failure to electronically sign and return the Property Agreement will result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund given.
• Check-in is anytime after 4PM. Self Check In with Door Code.
• Check Out is 10am. Self Check Out.
• Early check in ($25/hour) and late check out ($25/hour) may be available for an additional PREPAID fee depending on the cleaning crew's schedule and other reservations. Please inquire if you have a need.
• Accessing the property up to 60 minutes early or staying up to 60 minutes late without prepaying for early check in or late check out will result in automatically charging a fee of $75. Anything over 60 minutes early or late will result in an additional fee of $75 per half hour.
• Quiet Hours are 10pm - 9am.
• All reservations cancelled by Guest are subject to a $75 administration fee
• No loud activities.
• No parties, events, or gatherings of any kind.
• Any manipulation of the Video Cameras including attempts to block their line of sight or changing their viewing angle will result in an immediate $500 additional charge and possible termination of your reservation with no refunds.
• NO PETS anywhere on the property. Evidence of pets will result in an additional cleaning charge of no less than $500. You must inform us at the time of reservation if you intend to bring a service animal or emotional support animal.
• NO SMOKING OR VAPING anywhere on the property including the condo's balcony. Evidence of smoking or vaping will result in an additional cleaning and remediation charge of no less than $500.
• NO business of any kind can be transacted on the property.
• NO photo shoots or film-making on the property.
• NO unauthorized guests are allowed. Only people disclosed on your reservation are allowed on the property.
• NO third party bookings. The party making the reservation must be the one occupying the property. Any attempt to make a third party booking will result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund given.
• The individual making the reservation must be 24 years of age or older and must occupy the Property the entire term of the reservation. Chaperoned groups, Photo Shoots, Commercial Endeavors, Events, and Parties/Gatherings are prohibited. This property cannot be sub-let, shared, or assigned.
• The full names and ages of all guests are to be provided. Only registered persons whose full names and ages have been provided in writing are permitted on the property, up to a maximum of 6 guests per booking. If unregistered persons are found to have been on the property, you will be responsible for an additional $150 per night, per person charge for each of these unregistered persons assessed for the entire term of the reservation. Notwithstanding this fee, exceeding the maximum occupancy of 6 persons in the listing may result in termination of the booking at the Host's discretion. Payment of this fee does not preclude automatic removal of unregistered persons for trespassing. DO NOT attempt to use this Property as a staging area for others staying elsewhere. You may not allow others to use the Property’s facilities. We diligently monitor this and you will be subject to large fees and possible cancellation of your reservation with all monies paid forfeited. This is diligently monitored via recorded video.
• Children younger than the age of 18 are not to be left alone and unsupervised on the property.
• The guest making the booking must be at least 24 years in age. Any reservation made by someone younger than 24 will not be honored, you will not be given access to the property under any circumstances, and no refunds will be given.
• Any city, state, county, or HOA fines levied during Guest's stay and any charges made to host's media streaming accounts will be charged to the guest plus an additional twenty-five percent administrative fee.
• A Security Deposit in the form of a $200 hold to a credit card is required to secure your reservation.
• No refunds will be issued for adverse conditions including but not limited to environmental disasters, man-made disasters, terrorist attacks, pandemics and other health events, government mandated restrictions on travelling, industrial disputes, fire, flooding, tsunamis, tropical storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, riots, striking, civil disorder, failure of public supplies or utilities, riots, or war. No refunds will be issued during periods of mandatory evacuations and/or the inability of the property to be occupied/used due to circumstances beyond the Owner’s or Management’s control. No refunds will be issued due to issues or problems with Guest’s travelling arrangements. We strongly advise the purchase of Vacation Rental Protection Insurance to protect yourself.
• Any money, including deposits, returned to Guest via any method except a mailed bank check will be subject to a minimum 5% charge to cover bank fees charged to Manger and/or Owner. If Guest opts for a mailed bank check, then Guest must inform the Manager in writing of that choice and provide Manager a physical mailing address at the time of any cancellation request, other request for refund, or cancellation made by Manager.
• Unless prior arrangements have been made in writing with the Manager, if Guest fails to check in by midnight on the first day of the reservation, the reservation immediately becomes void and all monies paid forfeited.
• If any unforeseen conditions or problems arise with the Property prior to or during Guest’s stay, the Owner and Manager reserve the right at their sole discretion to either refund Guest’s payment pro-rata or attempt to place Guest in a comparable unit. The Owner and Manager assume no responsibility for such unforeseen conditions.
• Guest is required to provide valid credit card information in the Property Agreement and authorize charges to it for any amounts due under therein.
• The cleaning fee charged covers 2 hours of thorough cleaning, which is the standard amount for this size condominium with the enhanced cleaning protocol. In the event the apartment is left in a condition which requires extensive cleaning that exceeds this time, any additional cleaning time will be charged following your stay at the rate of $65 per hour.
• Your reservation will be cancelled and you will be locked out of the Property and forced to vacate immediately with no refund and forfeiture of all monies paid (including deposits) if any of the following is discovered prior to or during your stay, the determination of such is at the sole discretion of the Manager or Owner. WE USE RECORDED EXTERIOR VIDEO CAMERAS TO MONITOR THE PROPERTY -- Weddings, receptions, parties, photo shoots, or excessive noise; Someone other than the person making the reservation and other registered guests listed herein trying to access the property; More than the maximum number of registered Guests allowed; Having undisclosed guests in the property; Grilling on decks or inside rental properties; Hanging towels, etc. from balcony; Reservations obtained under false pretense or misrepresentation; Using fireworks or firecrackers; Use of illegal drugs; Business activity on property; Illegal activity on property; Smoking/Vaping on property; Presence of pets or undeclared services animals or emotional support animals; Failure to adhere to mandatory quiet hours of 10pm – 9am.; Third party bookings; Forwarding/Receiving your United States mail to/at this property; Children younger than the age of 18 left alone and unsupervised on the property; Any written or verbal abuse or threats made against neighbors, other people around the Property, the Manager, the Owner, or the Manager or Owner’s contractors, licensees, or agents; Any manipulation of the Video Cameras including attempts to block their line of sight or changing their viewing angle.
• Guests who are informed that they or someone in their party have broken the house rules understand and agree they will have 30 minutes to collect their belongings and depart the premises or face trespassing charges.
Any booking is not confirmed until the Guest making the reservation gives Manager the following within 3 days of booking (and prior to check in): (1) a copy of government issued identification showing the Guest’s full name, address, date of birth, and photograph (Acceptable identification must be a valid non-expired state issued driver’s license (both sides) or a valid non-expired federal passport); (2) a list of names and ages of all the Guests included on the booking.; and (3) an electronically signed rental agreement. If you fail to provide these three items, your reservation will be cancelled, you will not be granted access to the property, and you will not be granted a refund. Where any ambiguity or conflict exists, the terms in the signed rental agreement will prevail.
No refunds of any kind will be given for fraudulent reservations.